Halloween this year was tons of fun! It was supposed to rain that night, but the weather decided to be beautiful and clear! Yea! We went to our really good friends home, Blythe and Paul. There we carved our pumpkin--yep, we waited to do it on Halloween night (I had to use that picture of the boys...Paul looks like a serial killer with the pumpkin). Then we got Van dressed up and walked him around the apartment complex. He was a dinosaur, which was really cute because he knows what a dinosaur says. When asked, he says "roar" (it's very cute). He loves knocking on doors, but was a little apprehensive to take the candy. He got the hang of it after a few tries (we've never given him candy, so he mostly thought it was fun putting things into his bag). After a few doors, we tried to take Van back to our friends apartment, but he wasn't ready to stop, so the boys took him around some more. We all had a great time. Very successful for our first real attempt at trick-or-treating.
3 comments:
Ok I know I'm especially hormonal, but this made me cry. I miss him. I want him to know Eli. When he waved at the door, I got all teary-eyed.
Hey you guys. thanks for sending me the link. We have a blog too, well kinda, I am not really up to date with mine. I usually write like three weeks after the fact. Your little Van is so cute! Many he and our son will be friends someday. How far are you from Eugene? My brother (inlaw) is serving his mission there.
Too cute! Good on you for never giving him candy. I wish no one had ever given ME candy...for obvious reasons! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment