At the registration, they gave the kids construction hats, it was darn cute. Van had a great time looking around at all the different trucks and things they had there. I was quite impressed with the volume of vehicles they were able to compile in such a tight area. They had construction trucks of all kinds, limos, monster trucks, fire, ambulance, police, swat trucks, semi trucks, giant moving trucks, farm equipment, and a helicopter (that's about all I can remember). All of the trucks the kids could sit inside (and honk the horn-which could be heard from all around).
"I don't wanna go to school ma" (Van actually liked this one best of all)
On the field was this HELICOPTER!
Van spotted it first and was super excited and pointed it out to me. We slowly made our way over but Van kept getting side tracked wanting to look at everything else. I was warning him that he had to stay by mom and threatened a time out which usually works, but with all the excitement he was continuing to wander away from me. I was trying to keep my cool, but by this time the baby was crying in the stroller and I was getting a bit frazzled. I ended up having to drag him over to the helicopter kicking and screaming (Oh joy!).
Van was so cute and happy when it was his turn to sit inside....after that emotions went wild.
I tried to take him to see more trucks, but as you can see in the picture he was done with Big Truck Day. I was happy to get a phone call from Derek letting me know that the move was over and I could bring this grumpy boy home.
Next time I will make sure that Derek can come too!
No comments:
Post a Comment