No pics this time, just a story.
Tonight, Derek was outside BBQ-ing us up some dinner. Van was outside with him helping or playing. He comes in and heads to the bathroom, I hear him say he has to wash his hands. He has been in there a while and I hear the running water still running. I call out to Van to turn off the water and tell him he's done washing his hands. He tells me that he is still washing his hands and that he wants to close the door. Hmmmm, something's fishy. I go into the bathroom to see that the water is about half an inch from the top of the sink basin! I quickly turn the water off and assess the damages. He has been in there playing--putting toilet paper down the sink, which lasted only so long before the water began to back up. ARG. So I begin trying to pull the sopping wet, disintegrating toilet paper out of the freezing cold backed up water: Gross. All the while, Van is saying very sweetly "Sorry Mom."
(By the way, I was unable to pull all of the wadded up wet toilet paper out and ended up leaving the clean up for Derek...poor guy)
2 comments:
That's what Daddy's are for - cleaning up the icky stuff. Ü
So True!
Post a Comment