We scheduled the party to start around 2 which is normally when Wes is getting up from his nap, but that day he fought his morning nap so much that he conked out right before his party at about 1:30, so he ended up missing a good bit of the fun. Oh well. He eventually woke up and we were able to do presents and cake.
Here's some picture overload from the party:
Van and Jason trying to blow up balloons. Jason was trying so hard that his cheeks would turn bright red. 
Weston trying to get a hold of some balloons.
Present time. Weston looks a bit unsure.
This one is priceless: look at Weston's expression. He looks so mad that these boys took his presents.
What the heck is this thing?
Dad put the bow on his head.
Awesome toys.
Fun fun fun.
Cake time. Derek made the carrot cake and I decorated. Go team work!
Weston grabbing for his share.
Yummy cake.
Look at the drool on his chin. Mmmm, cake!
Diving in
He devoured it
Look at the crumbs. I would hate to be photographed from this angle, but it's so cute on a baby.
"Ok Mom, I'm ready for some more!"
Thanks to my mom for coming up from Vegas! We haven't seen her in several months we miss her lots--the boys really loves seeing Grandma. When I told Van that Grandma and Aunt Shawna were coming, he said "YES!!" and began to dance; he was so excited. When they had to leave, he said "I need a coat and shoes. Mom, where are my shoes. I want to go with Grandma and Aunt Shawna!"
1 comment:
What a great party and it was so nice that you were able to see your family.
Post a Comment