I had said a while back that I would post the paintings I did from the end Spring quarter: I just never took pics, so I totally forgot to post. They are a series (6 paintings) of my childhood through plastics. So they are all done from pictures and all of very memorable moments in my childhood. Well, here they are (minus 2 that I gave to my sis, I will have to get pics of those sometime).
You are quite the artist! I hope you post more. That "My Little Pony" picture had the memories that flooding back. How many hours did I spend playing with those? I love the new family picture at the top of the blog!
Thanks Jennifer! They took me a while...I believe we had 2 weeks in class to work of them (4 classes X 3 hours = about 12 hours) then some hours spent on the weekend, so kinda hard to say. Maybe 16 hours for the 6 paintings. I do have some other postings of my artwork, but yes, I will post more!
The family pics were fun. We just went to a beautiful park in hillsboro and had pics taken.
2 comments:
You are quite the artist! I hope you post more. That "My Little Pony" picture had the memories that flooding back. How many hours did I spend playing with those? I love the new family picture at the top of the blog!
Thanks Jennifer! They took me a while...I believe we had 2 weeks in class to work of them (4 classes X 3 hours = about 12 hours) then some hours spent on the weekend, so kinda hard to say. Maybe 16 hours for the 6 paintings. I do have some other postings of my artwork, but yes, I will post more!
The family pics were fun. We just went to a beautiful park in hillsboro and had pics taken.
Post a Comment