I just had to show this cute pic of Van that I took at the park the other day. I guess I will give a Van update. His surgery went very well and he is now breathing silently while he sleeps and without any apnea. We couldn't be happier.
He is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe he will be in Pre-school this month. He's so ready. His teacher came over last week for an at-home playdate (I assume so apprehensive kids can meet their new teacher in a familiar setting). After the playdate, Van was ready to leave with his teacher. She's wonderful. I'm excited for him to better learn how to socialize and deal with different people and different situations. He's really good with sharing with his brother, but when it comes to kids his own age it's a different story.
We still work with him at home on letter sounds, writing, art, etc. but I can tell he will benefit from some time away from us.
2 comments:
Wow, are you sure he's old enough for preschool? I mean really? Time is just going by really fast.
No Kidding!!! Lauren, I can hardly believe you are having another baby! Seems like I just read on your blog that you had Josh. Too fast!
Post a Comment