While she was here, Derek and I were able to: go to the temple, clean out and organize our storage shed, and go on a date. It was wonderful. It was so nice to have her here.
I have to admit that I totally started crying when she left. I miss my mom. :(
I was pretty bad about taking pics while she was here, so had to snap some pics soon before she left. Here are some:
My mom has lost 45 lbs and looks fabulous! Bravo mom!
We love you and miss you.
For dinner tonight, Van wouldn't eat, so I told him that if he was too tired to eat, he should go lay in his bed. I then found him crying to himself and saying "I want my Grandma, I want Aunt Shawna." He was saying it over and over. I then asked him where Grandma had to go today, he told me "home to Nevada." We discussed it and then he got over his pouting and came back to dinner. He misses his Grandma too.
No comments:
Post a Comment