Here's where we ate:
After turkey, we went over to P & B's for some games. We tried their Kinect (where you are the controller). It was a blast. It was a lot easier for Van to play...they have a dance game that he was really good at and he even got a few strikes in bowling. (very fun)
(My face looks like I was shocked that Van did well)
Van was so proud of himself.
I miss my dad and wish he would move up here. Maybe someday...
It's funny how caught up you can get in every day life, but then holidays come and you have a moment to notice that relatives aren't nearby....no wonder people get depressed during the holidays (not that I'm saying I'm depressed--just that I miss family). It's sad to realize that your famly isn't close and there aren't cousins for your kids to play with or that your mom and dad aren't around to cook a turkey or spend time with or what not. Thankfully my sister is close. She and I are working on our other family members. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment