Wednesday, November 24

What I'm Thankful For...

I thought it would be nice to post about being thankful, especially during this time of Thanksgiving.

I have so much to be thankful for, here are a few:

I am thankful for all of my family, my wonderful husband, and kids. I am thankful that my sister now lives in the area. I am thankful for being able to finish my schooling--and to almost be done. I am thankful for good friends. I am thankful for good health. I am trying to be more thankful for hardships that come, they make the good times even better (opposition in all things).

I am thankful that both of my parents were able to visit this month and so grateful that my dad is here for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for the restored gospel to the Earth and to be a member of it. I am thankful for Joseph Smith having such faith and strength at such a young age. I am thankful for our Prophet today, Thomas S. Monson, and all of our inspired leaders. I am thankful for our Agency and the Plan of Happiness. I am most grateful for my Savior. I love this time of year and it is for Him that we celebrate.

Below I have put a video that I love and hope you enjoy watching.

Can't help having a grateful and thankful feeling in your heart after watching.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!

1 comment:

K Marley said...

Zane told this story for his talk in primary today.