Wes in my Papa's backyard. Both boys loved going outside and racing eachother.
One day we were able to go to a Pro Bass Shop with my mom. If you've never been, it's an amazing sporting/hunting/fishing store. Here are some pics:
Fish hanging from the ceiling

A giant fish tank

Van could've sat there forever and watched all the fish/sharks

Weston liked it also

ANOTHER huge fish tank

Taxidermy Giraffe--this upsets my mom, so I told her they must be zoo animals that died of natural causes......yeah right.

More animals

Van checking it out

Van told me he wanted to go up the staircase to see this tiger, then when he got there he looked down and said "I'm scared."

Santa was visiting the store that day and the boys got to sit with him and take a (free) pic. Van really enjoyed it, he told Santa that he wants ice skates and some wings like Toothless (a dragon from How to Train Your Dragon-movie). Of course, "Santa" isn't prepared to give either of these requests.....I'm trying to come up with a way to make some dragon wings. Hopefully I will be able to figure it out before Christmas.
Thanks to my Papa for letting us come for a visit, I know that you aren't feeling great and visitors are hard.
WE LOVE YOU PAPA.
AND GRANDMA (aka granny....)
1 comment:
Panties???
Post a Comment