Thursday, December 9

Zoo Lights


We bought zoo passes this summer and have loved having them. This said, we were able to take advantage of the zoo lights. I had heard about it previous years, but thought, "eh, it's not worth spending all that money". I've changed my tune...it is definately down played. It was totally amazing, the boys loved every minute....even though we were freezing our buns off. We are for sure going to go again and again.

My sister came along with us this time, which was fun.

Ok, I am going to post a ton of pics now (you have been warned).


Van's favorite was probably this dragon. It had fire coming out of it's mouth, with smoke rings.
Even the train was decorated. The train ride was the best. We were able to see a lot of displays around the zoo.
Sadly this is a good pic of Weston enjoying the train ride. View from the train.

We walked down a path where all the trees were brightly lit. It was magical.
The large grass area was decked out with a huge savannah scene. It was incredible.

Other views...
Wes touching a spider. Van trying to touch a merry-go-round animal.
A ginger bread house. Van posing next to a train.

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Wow that is beautiful!!!

The Marley Family said...

I know! Come up here and we will take you!!!!