Sunday, March 27

G-ma Visit

My mom came up for our spring break. It was so nice to have her here; we miss her so much. What was extra nice is that it was her birthday and we were able to celebrate. We went out to Claim Jumper for dinner. Here are some pics from that (and ma, if you don't like to pics I put on, too bad! :)

Wes and G-ma smoochin'
Nice Shades
Determined
Oooh that's cold
Yep, I see the resemblance. (Van and I were playing--I wasn't mad, just look it.)
Cheese
Van playing with Uncle Phil (make the crayons collide)
We got the "Motherload Cake" and had them put on candles. It was perfect, just enough for everyone. This is my mom being embarrassed about the attention.
Cute pic of my mom.
Blow!

Happy Birthday and thanks for coming up. Wish you could be here more often. We all miss you.

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Wowzers that is very cool Katie! I don't care about the picture thing anymore! Thanks

The Marley Family said...

OK good! You look cute so don't worry.