We've finally made it! We moved Weston over to the bunk bed with Van. He's been sleeping on the bottom bunk for about a week now. Their tiny room has been crammed full with a bunk bed, crib, 2 dressers and a bookshelf for several months now, so it was super nice to finally take down the crib and rearrange their room. When Van first saw it he said "Wow, my cool new room is so BIG!" Here's what it looks like...
Their new wall (crib free!)
(I have so much art for their room and felt the need to make it all "fit". Ok so I realize that isn't actually true, I have about 4 more large pictures that I couldn't make fit, plus a ton of Van's original artwork that I will try to rotate in the 2 large frames that are hanging up. Not terribly shocking right?....The artist has too much artwork.)
Weston had to come in to help me take pics
My mother in law gave us these vinyl name stickers
I put one on each kids dresser. After Van saw his and Weston's names he turned to me and excitedly asked, "What about dad's?!" So he ran into my room to look at the dressers.
Does this curtain look lumpy?
Peek-a-boo
2 comments:
I love the new set up. Is Weston staying in the bunk bed okay? Love the art work! Did Van draw the rocketship?
Wes is doing pretty well in the bunk bed. He doesn't get up, but has woken up and cried (probably because he doesn't know where he is).
No, the space shuttle is a silk screen print that I make in a community college in CA. I have about 6 more.
Post a Comment