Monday, May 16

Job News

For those of you following along with my drama, here's the latest.....Derek got a job! It was the job he was most excited about, he just heard back today. It pays $4.25 more than my current job, it's nearby our home (exactly 1 mile--totally bikeable), and they are willing to be flexible with Derek's school schedule! Everything we needed! He will be able to work less hours and make the same amount as I am now. We are super excited and are hopeful it will all work out.

I'm going to keep my job for a few weeks after Derek's starts, to see how he likes it and if it is everything he was expecting. If all goes well, I will give my notice and get back to being a stay at home mom! I am so excited and thankful! I've been hoping/praying for this for so long now! YIPPEE!!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

AAAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Marley Family said...

Thanks Lauren!!! We totally agree!

Jessie said...

That is so great! I hope it works out too.

Benj and Melinda said...

That great! I hope it all works out. Wonderful news. Congrats Derek.

K Marley said...

I'm so happy for you guys, I hope it will work well.