Thursday, May 26

Recap on Van's Preschool

Today was Van's last day at preschool. He has grown so much this year I can hardly believe it. He's really blossomed and has had amazing experiences that I know we wouldn't have been able to provide for him (especially since we've been SO busy this year). He's had a wonderful time going to preschool and I am so grateful that he was able to attend.

Here are some pictures taken throughout the year:

Class picture

Field trip to Tualatin Hills Nature Park.

Playing dinos

Van and Flynn playing doctor

Creative time

Painting shirts

Field Trip to Oregon Gymnastics Academy (OGA)--Awesome!

Jumping into foam blocks

Field trip to a mail box (after learning how the mail works)

Marble Maze

Marbles!

Unsure about his fruit?

Outdoors time with Miles

Pajama day, they made pancakes too

Stomping clay (making wind chimes--turned out awesome)

Rocks?

Valentines day, parents came early to help pass out and read valentines.

Texture table

What an amazing school experience!
I'm kind of sad that Van wont be attending this school next year, but we feel it's just too far for us to travel 3 times a week. We are on 5 waitlists for preschools near us for next year. Actually we just heard back from our top choice for preschools for Van next year and they said our chances were good for next year, hooray! So fingers crossed it will come through and we will have another wonderful experience with preschool.

1 comment:

K Marley said...

Congrats Van, I hope you love your new preschool just as much!