For Van's preschool this year I have to bring in a baby picture and 2 current pictures of Van. I was going through some of his baby pics and found some where he looks similar to current pics. It's weird to compare them side by side, thought I would share:
After going through all the current pictures I have of both boys, I couldn't find any straight on (mug shots) so we went outside and took some. Here's what I got of the boys
and silly
Weston's turn (I just noticed he gives himself an under-bite when he smiles--silly kid).
This might be the winner for Weston (Van's school needs one of Wes for the nursery class they provide for younger siblings--by far the best feature of the school).


3 comments:
Those are my favorite grandsons!!! They are soooo cute and funny.
You can totally tell those boys are brothers! Cute pictures.
They are growing too fast!!! I love these grown up pics and I am so glad you got them into this school, how fun.
Post a Comment