Tuesday, September 13

Big Random Mess

Haven't posted in a while, here's another condensed version and a mishmash of activities:

I've been taking the boys to OMSI (oregon museum of science and industry) about once a week this summer (it's 1.3 miles away, so I get a decent walk there and back and they boys love the play area). Van loves to read books and Weston loves to play with the flubber.


We went to a wedding (the furthest up in WA we have ever been, together--that's not saying much). It was one of Derek's friends--sisters from CA. It was at a beautiful home with acreage, horses, cows, etc.

Derek tried to have the boys hold grasshoppers--there were tons.

 

Look at Weston's shirt.

Van telling me he wants to take a picture with my camera. He LOVES taking pictures (um, Santa I think you should hear this). 

They had lanterns (like in the movie Tangled). It was super fun.

Letting them go.

We also did lots of crafts.

Weston really gets in to his art.

Every Wed, there were playgroups with Van's new school friends.


Weston has been trying to get rid of his naps--it's been down to about every other day. Some days he will end up like this around 4 or 5pm.

Notice the different clothes, yes this has happened several times.....Oh, the pain/annoyance/hatred of late naps.

Awesome glasses thanks to Mr. Cheese, Chuck E. Cheese to be specific. The boys were excited that they matched their jammies.

 Lastly, Van has started his second year of Preschool. The first day was a picnic day, where all the families stayed and played outside while the teacher took 3 kids at a time on a tour of the school to get them ready (a bit much, ya think?). Anyways, the boys had so much fun, mostly riding bikes.


Weston loves to try to play basketball (one of the few sports I enjoy watching, yes son-keep this up!)

Weston riding the bike the carts others around. Too funny to see this. He was really good at riding all the bikes, I was kind of amazed at him; even other parents commented--I mean he's only 2.

He even picked up a lady friend...

I believe I'm finally caught up.

1 comment:

Yo Mama said...

Oh they are just too cute! I am really glad that they like school-both of them.