I love family costume themes and since Van was dying to go as Spiderman, I finally figured out that we could all be superheros (sadly, that took me a while). We went to 3 Halloween parties this year--one for Van's preschool, one for church, and one at a friends home. All parties were really fun, but I am thoroughly done with Halloween this year, tired of dressing up mostly.
Van's spidey skills
Apparently Batman is part Vampire...
He REALLY wanted to fly
Uh, I don't think that's how Batman takes down the bad guys, plus Superwoman is on the same team!
Van's school party. They were doing a costume march.
Hold a buddy's hand!
Weston is my little artist. He thoroughly got into the pumpkin painting.
How many Spidermen (plural?) does it take to bring down one Superman?
Batman was done. Guess he made his bed with the fishes.
Our ward party, there was a chili cook off, and the kids got to go trick-or-treating around the building to decorated rooms (Derek was a real go-getter, he brought chili and he decorated a room, and I brought brownies).
Enjoying the spoils of the treats.
Super's UNITE!
Due to my doneness of Halloween, our final party got no pictures taken and I kinda pooped out on the costume, I could only muster the shirt. It was however the most enjoyable party out of the 3. Thanks for the invite Markwells!
Hope you all had fun!
1 comment:
I had a blast at the party!!!!
Post a Comment