Saturday, December 31

Christmas Day

Finally getting around to uploading all the pictures. I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who gave us gifts. The boys loved everything they got, truly....as did Derek and I. We love you all. Thanks. When Weston woke up super early, he walked right past the presents and into the kitchen "I'm hungry." Derek had to point out the presents. Weston saw his chair from Santa that had a big red bow on it, got super excited and asked if he could "open it."

We ended up missing Church (we have 9:00 church and it was scheduled to be only Sac meeting for an hour and a half). Derek didn't sleep well (thanks to Weston) and didn't feel like he could make it. We all stayed home instead (kind of a bummer, considering what it is we are truly celebrating).

So we all spent the day in our Christmas pajamas: that is my kind of day. Here we are opening presents:























In the evening, we had family over and enjoyed a super delicious ham (good work Derek, I should've taken a pic) and cake that my sis made.

We are super thankful to have family nearby (my mom, sis and bro-in-law). We miss everyone else tons and wish we were closer, especially around these special moments. Love you all. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.



No comments: