Friday, November 21

Van's Messed Up Haircut :(

I have been cutting Van's hair since birth....well really since about 11 months. This is the first time an oops has happened. I've been letting Van's hair grow out since his summer cut and it was starting to be annoying long. I decided today that I would cut it. No big deal, or so I thought. I placed him in front of his favorite movie and sat behind him with the clippers. All went according to plan until I got to the part where I trim around his ears. I came close to his ear with the buzzing clipper and he hit at it, knocking it into his head. OH NO!! To top things off he did it on both sides--as you will see. I guess I've learned a lesson, maybe next time I should take him somewhere...or just buzz his whole head. Derek comforted me by saying it will grow out in just a few weeks. True--and at least he isn't old enough to know it looks bad. Poor kid.



3 comments:

Blythe said...

Oh no!!!!! I am so sorry! :-( Did this happen just today? Ahhh!

The Marley Family said...

Yep, happened on the 21st. No big deal, it'll grow out quick...I hope. I'm giving it 2 weeks, if it doesn't look better I will end up trimming all his hair to that length.

Lauren said...

It doesn't look that bad. I'm going to get the stuff to cut hair for Christmas because I figure it's time to learn how to do it myself and save us some money. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!