Friday, April 10

My son is a genius!

Of course every parent thinks this about their child. Here's the scoop: yesterday Derek, Van, and I were in Van's room drawing on his chalkboard. Derek wrote Van's name, Van looked at it and said "V, A, N" he pointed to himself and said "VAN!" Derek and I looked at each other and gasped. Well, I write his name on his chalkboard a lot, so I'm not sure if he just put it together or what, but isn't that amazing??? Yep, my son the genius. We are hoping to get a video of this for proof....so video to follow soon!

4 comments:

The Fullmers Four said...

What a smarty pants!

Blythe said...

That's amazing!!!

Lauren said...

Of course he's smart, look at his Mom and Dad!

Blueyedmle said...

Thats pretty impressive. Im always shocked at how quickly Reed picks up stuff and I am sure he is a genius too, I just dont speak Ewok.