
Weston is now 7 weeks old and cute as can be. He is still a very mellow baby for the most part--which is good, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get anything done. :) I have noticed that he seems to be growing like a weed. I measured him and he is about 24 inches! I looked up online the growth chart for babies and he is off the chart for height. He's the average size of a 4 month old. WOW! I don't know how much he weighs, but we will at his 2 month check up. He is quite a chunker. This is a change from Van, who had trouble gaining weight at the beginning--in other words, my milk didn't come in quite right. I'm glad to see Weston growing so well. What a relief.
Van has been such a good big brother. He loves to come over and give the baby kisses. It's really cute.
Van has gotten a bit more whiny and needy, but I guess that's to be expected. This has been a bit of a hard adjustment for him considering Derek got a full time summer job that started just about when I had the baby. So he's been dying for some of dad's attention. I've been trying to get him out of the house everyday to a park or somewhere fun--and get some energy out of him.
2 comments:
OH SO PRECIOUS!!!
Glad to see that he is healthy and doing well!
Post a Comment