Monday, November 23

Weston's 6 month Birthday!!!

Wes turned .5 years old on Sunday. He is strong guy at 28 inches tall and about 18-19lbs (haven't had a check-up yet). Six months is the big one....we fed him for the first time. At first he didn't quite know what to think of it, but the second attempt, he got the hang of it. Actually, he started getting upset that I wasn't shoveling it in his mouth fast enough. He may have been a bit too hungry to try food (the second attempt). I'll have to make sure he's not too hungry before we try it again. Here's a clip of him eating (second time):

I just played the video and am not sure what happened to the sound, but don't worry there wasn't really anything to hear anyway.


Weston got his frist bath on his tummy over the weekend. He had the time of his life, so I kept him in there for probably 20 min. He was splashing and kicking his feet and cooing.

I was able to capture on film Weston rolling over. We will put him on the ground on his back and quick as you can say, Bob's your Uncle, he's on his tummy (threw that in there for all you Mary Poppins Fans). I can't get enough of this little boy, he is at a really fun stage and I am enjoying every minute of it.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, he is getting so big! Plus, he's totally adorable.

Carrie Allen said...

What a cute!!

Blythe said...

ADORABLE!!! :D Your new camera takes such amazing photos, i'm totally jealous.