Thursday, January 28

Van's B-day Party

Ok, so I know his Birthday was a while ago, but it has taken me this long to upload all the pictures. So here's the party story:
Van's birthday fell on a Sunday and since my mom and sis were coming up that Monday (A National Holiday) we waited til then to have his party--plus our good frineds Paul and Blythe were off of work then too. We went to Chuck E Cheese and it was a mad-house (A Holiday is NOT the best time to go to a place like this), but the kids didn't seem to mind at all.
My mom, sis, and Weston at Chuck E Cheese.

Weston meeting Mr. Cheese himself. I don't have a picture of it, but Van kept following Chuck E Cheese around and talking to him and giving him high 5s. He was totally star struck.

Van and Vivian (his only friend to show up--don't feel bad if you didn't come--I swear Van didn't notice) hugging goodbye when it was time to go home.
Van checking out his car cake (that I made :).

Really inspecting it... (if you look close--on the next pic--you can see that on the license plate it says VAN. Totally awesome! Also notice that it looks like the car has sunk in some mud--there are half tires and the body is on the 'ground'--I didn't realize it would look like this until I was decorating it, whoops :)

This is what Van did when we began to sing "Happy Birthday" to him.

Blowing out the candle.

Van got lots of presents....too many. He was very cute when he saw what it was, he would then take the toy to everyone in the room and show them up close and explain to them what it is.

No comments: