I thought I would split up these posts. They're also pics from the zoo, but they're of Van running with some boys. Near the elephant exhibit, theres a bit grassy amphitheatre area where people like to sit to eat and kids love to run around. Van easily made friends with some boys and they ran around. Here are some of the best shots that I got.

He's so cute

Check out the feathered hair in this one.

He looked so sweet and innocent

Arms out and ready to fly?

Looking for more boys to play with. (I just noticed there's someones crack in the background...oops)

Doesn't he look lost in this one. My cute boy.
2 comments:
That one picture of him with feathered hair looks just like Derek! And game on that stupid girl for wearing pants so tight and low that she ruined a picture with her buttcrack!! Lol
Shame... Not game!!
I've been fixing my comments all day cuz of my stupid iPhone!
Post a Comment