(Side note: I have been trying to upload this movie for about a week and it has been giving me nothing but trouble. Just had to get that out in the open. Darn video.)
Wednesday, February 3
On the Move
On Saturday (1-30), Weston finally decided to start crawling. Right from birth he has been very strong; he was able to hold his head up from day 1 and he was able at 2 months to push himself forward while on his tummy. So I had in mind that he would be an early mover, but I was happily wrong (took us a while to baby proof). He is now 8 months and has finally decided he's had enough of staying put. Perfect timing really, we just got and installed a new baby gate. We also had to get creative blocking him off from all the wires around the computer desk (that has to stay in the living room cause of our job). Here's a video of Derek trying to entice Wes to crawl:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment