Monday, February 8

When Mom is Away, the Children will....

This morning, I went into my bedroom to get work out clothes on so I could go to the gym. While I was away for maybe a couple minutes I came back to find this....

We keep the dog's food in the kitchen by the back door. I could swear that I had shut the gate leading into the kitchen. When I was dressing I had even heard Van telling Wes "I'm sorry Weston, you can't go in the kitchen." He says that whenever Wes looks into the kitchen at the gate. Hearing that, I was thinking everything was secure. I'm not sure if the gate just wasn't locked, or if Van decided to help his brother sneak in, but when I found Weston he was lying on top of the mess; his belly in the water bowl! What a stinker! His clothes were soaked and his hands were covered in dog food residue: time for an early morning bath!

Once he was all cleaned up and new clothes were on, this is where he crawled first:
...the gate to the kitchen-trying to break in again!

No comments: