I realize I haven't posted in a while and I know my Grandpa looks at the blog everyday, so I thought I better post about something. I looked in my camera and found several pics of Van.







A while ago we started practicing smiling. For a long time Van could care less about smiling for the camera, but recently he has started wanting to see the pic after I take it, so I will have him do several shots--each time showing him how he smiled. First, his smiles were looking very forced, but they soon got better.
An example of a forced smile...
I think this one was caught off guard, so a bit more natural, but not a full smile either.
Nice smile, but I caught him mid-blink. (what a cute face)
This is his best smile to date. Still a bit too much lower jaw, but were working on it.
Then I told him to give me a funny face and this is what he did.
Which turned into this...
He's so silly. I love this boy.
2 comments:
Thank you Katie!!!
With love, Papa
No problem, you give me the inspiration to keep posting! Love you!
Post a Comment