I forgot to update when he turned 9 months, so he's actually closer to 9 1/2 months. Either way, it is time for an update. Weston is a getting so big I can hardly believe it. Here are his stats:30 in. tall = 95%
22.2 lbs. = 75%
He has been crawling since 8 months and about a week after, he started pulling himself up on everything at the right height; first on his knees, but now he will stand and start to cruise while holding on to things. He is a good sleeper now, as I'm sure you have read prior to this post. He loves to explore and is a tough little guy, so he is pretty good at tugging on things and pulling things down. He has his 2 bottom middle teeth and is drooling and chewing on everything--mostly his fingers:
(bad pic--camera phone--from today)
(bad pic--camera phone--from today)
No comments:
Post a Comment