I thought that since it's been a week since I posted about Weston's sleep, I would post an update. He has done extremely well. He has put himself to sleep for every nap and every night since the post. We have got him on a more consistent schedule during the day (which totally helps-he knows what's coming). He still cries himself to sleep, but most of the time it's gotten down to just a couple minutes--his only hard times come when we have forgotten to change his diaper before putting him down or when we try to put him down too close to food time (we need more practice sticking with the schedule).
Oh, I almost forgot...he has slept through the night every night-8 hours every night, then after a bottle another 3-4 hours! But last night he slept 10 hours straight; that's right 10 blissful hours. We haven't really had a chance to enjoy a full nights rest yet--Van has been in pain with his ear infection and continues to wake us up during the night. :( But one day soon we will be able to take advantage of our good little sleeper!
2 comments:
GREAT JOB! Doesn't feel like you accomplished something SO great?! I hope this frees up your time a little and takes a little stress away (if any)!
It does feel good!
Post a Comment