Monday, April 5

Apron

When we went to visit with Derek's Aunt Margaret on vacation, she showed me a sewing project that she took on for her grandkids. I thought it was great and kind of had her add one on to her list (for Van). She's a good sport. We just got it in the mail a few days ago. Van loves it. Totally adorable.


She is so talented, I am amazed how people can just come up with patterns. She showed me the fabric that she had, then foolishly told me that she had extra fabric (that's when I swooped in and got her to make one for Van :).
Here's Van putting utensils in the pockets--my little chef.
Van posing with me. (can you tell we never wear the red apron--it's so wrinkled)
Isn't the fabric great?
Then he decided it was drumming time.
Thanks Aunt Margaret, so much fun!! (I told her she should make these to sell--wish I had a pic of the ones for her granddaughters. They had ruffles and frills--super cute.)

2 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

I want a cute apron!!

The Marley Family said...

Me too!! I've always wanted a cute frilly apron.