Weston has been seeking new heights lately. He has figured out that if he gets his leg just right, he can pull his chunky little tush up on a lot of fun new things (especially with the mass of boxes that we have lying around from our postponed move). He is such a smart stinker and very determined to figure things out. I have compiled a lot of pics of his conquests, here are some: (sorry for the poor quality, they are all spur of the moment pics taken with my phone camera)
He is climbing up on my diaper bag to get higher and be able to reach more things on top of the desk. Needless to say we are very eager to move to a new apt with a separate office (not in our living room!).

I zoomed in on his feet, so you could clearly see the bag. 

My personal favorite: climbing into the tv cabinet. He's going after the cords in the back. 

I did this one in stages; First: here is Wes standing beside the storage tub.

Second: climbing up on the tub.

Third: on top of the tub.

Fourth: bouncing up and down on top of the tub.

Fifth: He pushed the tub over to our recliner, climbed on top, then tried to get on to the chair. He was unsuccessful because the tub kept sliding backward--only a matter of time.

Taken today: he was having fun climbing in and out and in and out of this storage box full of toy cars.

No more climbing, just some cute pics:
Steering Wheel! He was loving this.

Walking status: he is completely capable of walking now, but refuses. He will stand up and stay there for up to 30 seconds. While standing, he bounces/hops and turns and is able to catch and steady himself, but when he realizes he wants to get somewhere else, he will drop to the ground and crawl. What a turd. I guess it has to be on his own time.
Steering Wheel! He was loving this.
Walking status: he is completely capable of walking now, but refuses. He will stand up and stay there for up to 30 seconds. While standing, he bounces/hops and turns and is able to catch and steady himself, but when he realizes he wants to get somewhere else, he will drop to the ground and crawl. What a turd. I guess it has to be on his own time.
2 comments:
Don't you just love moving with a crawler around. Elijah was the same way - watch out! I hope, for your sake (not mine because if it were up to me I would just make you stay), your apartment is ready soon.
I hope we get somewhere with the move; supposidly they will be out Thursday: we'll see! I will miss playgroup. We will have to have you guys over! Hope you soon move over to our new neck of the woods.
Post a Comment