The weather has been great lately, so we have made sure to get out everyday and explore our new area. We found a new park the other day and had a lot of fun, ran in to some, um, interesting characters, and Derek vowed never to return (that didn't last long, we went to that same park tonight). Good times.



We have found some great new places out here; on a walk, we found an awesome fabric store. I had to pick up some fabric for Van's preschool bag (every child has an appt to meet up with their new teacher and together they make a school bag--nice way to get to know the teacher prior to school). Anyways, Van and I went inside and its a goldmine of cool fabrics. We easily found the perfect fabric for him--at that moment he had to have one with not only cars, but planes. I love this new find and am thinking of things that I should make just to have an excuse to go back and buy some fabrics for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment