Friday, October 29

Bunk Bed and Airplanes

The boys got a new bunk bed. Yes, Wes is only 17 months so he's not actually using it yet (meaning that his crib is still in their small room--yikes...squishy!), but I had been scouring CL for a bunk bed for months and found a deal we couldn't pass by. It's been up for a few weeks now and Van is loving his new bed.

If you didn't know....I am always hunting for deals, so we already had the twin sheets, comforters, and waterproof mattress pads (bought them on good sales...I've been patiently waiting to use them). Since I already knew the colors we would use, I thought they needed new wall decals, we knew it would be airplanes (Van's new obsession) and thankfully our friends have a machine that cuts them out. It's taken me a while to get it all together (well really just find time to put up the decals).

It's all up and is perfect. After I finished putting up the planes, Van came in and said "Wow mom, I love my airplanes"--totally worth the effort.

2 comments:

Benj and Melinda said...

It looks so cute! I love it.

The Marley Family said...

Thanks for the use of your vinyl cutter and all the help! It did turn out nice, I'm totally happy with it.