Only bummer to our mild weather is that it was bad for the pumpkin farmers. The crops had a hard time this year. It was quite shocking to see. We went to the same pumpkin patch as last year. Last year there were pumpkins as far as the eye could see, but this year it was only maybe 1/10 of that.
We picked a perfect day to go to the pumpkin patch this year. Our friend Paul had the day off, so he was able to come along with us. It was sunny and mild and we didn't even need coats. The boys had a ton of fun. It's always nice to let Weston run wild a little and not worry about watching him every second. I think that secretly (I guess not so secret anymore) I would love to live on a farm, or maybe just have some acreage.
Here are some pictures of our outing:
Family Pic
Check out Vans face after he caught a glimpse of the sea monster
Our pumpkin is over there, no wait over there...
Hi Mom
I love the excitement on Van's face when we got into the tunnel.
2 comments:
Cute pictures!
Oh my gosh! Of course I remember you guys. You have such an adorable family!!
I was actually driving by your old street the other day and it made me think of you guys and wonder what you were up to. I'm so glad you said hi!
I'd love to be invited to your blog when it's made private too. My email is:
christyjean79@gmail.com
Post a Comment