Monday, April 18

Yummy

After Multnomah Falls, we all came back to our place and my sisters hubby went to get some soda from 7-eleven and came back with doughnuts too. Weston and Van have never had those packaged doughnuts before so this was a first. Wes grabbed a plain one and said "yucky, no" and put it back. How he knew that those ones were yucky, I will never know--but come'on people why are you still making packaged doughnuts with plain ones in there anyways, even a 1 1/2 year old knows they're gross. Anyways, he then took a chocolate one and....
After that he tried a powdered one and had a few bites, attempts to put it back in the box and says "new one" as he grabs for another unblemished powdered doughnut. Cracked me and my sis up. My sis had to hurry and put the box up high so he couldn't attack any others. Fun times. :)


And as for Van....he didn't even make it through one doughnut before saying, "ok, I'm done" and putting the rest back in the box. These are two very different boys.

2 comments:

Yo Mama said...

Cute pictures! That blue really brings out the blue in his eyes. And the black brings out the chocolate on his lips. Hehehe

Brendan & Jessica said...

I can see it now, Weston-the food critic. He's totally correct, why make the plain ones?

I'm amazed at Van's discipline.