Friday, June 24

My new life as a stay at home mom

Today was the official beginning of my career as a stay at home mom. I loved it. We spent the entire morning at the zoo, came home for some quiet time, then went out with Derek to run some late afternoon errands. This has been a long day, but very eventful and I was with my favorite little people. It was great.

As for the near future, I have so many projects planned for myself to complete that I will be set for a long while. I'm super excited that I will finally have some time to complete these projects. I love checking things off my list (and yes, I did make a list, I thought if I didn't I wouldn't be able to remember everything--oh it's long).


Side note, my Papa went in for another knee replacement surgery (yep, a second surgery for one knee!) and he did very well and is at home now! It's wonderful news that I had to share! Glad to see you are back online Papa, love you!

3 comments:

Benj and Melinda said...

Yeah! I am so glad you get to do that. I know how much you have wanted to be home. We will have to get together sometime soon and play and catch up.

Lauren said...

I can't wait to join you in the ranks of SAHMs. Hopefully it will happen in about two years. Can't wait!

The Marley Family said...

YEA! I'm loving SAHM status. And Lauren, you will make it. I hope the time goes quickly for you!