Sunday, August 7

What we've been up to PICTURE version

The boys and I painted some turtles that I made in a mold-making class. We had fun and the boys really got into it (literally).

  


We've been really enjoying being outside (of course the only time I remember to get the camera is when we are outside at home--oh well). I've been walking the boys to local destinations on most days of the week: OMSI, parks, ice cream, friends homes; I've really been enjoying being in walking distance to so many local places (I average 2-3 miles and 3-4 days a week--which is really good for me).

Here are the boys playing in the sprinkler that was set up to water the flowers.





This one has been a big hit with both the boys: the T-ball set. Weston has really had fun with it (and been talking about it every day!).... probably because it's new to him.


3 comments:

Lauren said...

You are a brave mom to let them paint like that!

The Marley Family said...

I had butcher paper down--and they still managed to get paint on the table. :) Of course we used paints that are easily washed off.

K Marley said...

I often forget my camera too, when it is something out and about.
We love all of the pictures and fun stuff the boys get to do.