Okay, so you know how I had just gotten done saying "I'm done with house hunting, I'm taking a break"....um yeah, that lasted about a whole day. Then I was back to hunting and we were in the car again, viewing homes with our Realtor. We found one that we LOVE. It is a bit rough around the edges (in an outdated '70's kind of way). Good thing I have a vision! We LOVE the location, love the layout of the house, love the big open windows in the whole rear of the house, and love the space (1984 sq ft).
We put a bid down, they countered, we countered, they rejected. We countered one last time and they accepted. So now we sit, accepted bid, next step is the inspection. We did this before with horrible findings and had to walk away from that house. I for some reason feel optimistic that this house will be okay. I mean I know they will find something, but my hope is it's minor. Luckily this house is NOT a short sale, so even if things are wrong with the house, we can tell them we want it fixed or give us money back to fix it ourselves.
I will update after the inspection. Send us good thoughts..
4 comments:
Exciting! I hope it works out for you. Our house was all about potential :-).
Congrats on the accepted bid. Hopefully it goes well.
PS send me pics if you have any!!
Good thoughts going your way! Hope this one works out for you.
Post a Comment