Friday, April 6

What We've Been Up To Lately (via phone pics)

We wrapped each other up as mummies. I wrapped Van up first, so the boys knew how it would work. The whole time I was wrapping him he kept saying, "I don't think this is such a good idea." But then he loved ripping out of the toilet paper--like he was the Hulk or something. And they both thought it was super fun to wrap me up. 
 Only got pics of Van, sorry.

I made a monster game: cut out of cereal boxes, then the boys shot a them. They LOVED this game and spent about 45 min playing. I was quite impressed with their good aim. Grandma was over for this and she even had fun shooting at the monsters.





This is pretty much the only way I can get Weston to nap. Once in the car, he will relax enough and just fall asleep. So I've been DAILY taking small trips with the boys lately (this usually corresponds with picking Van up from school, so it's not such a waste of gas). Once Weston's asleep, I can usually transport him into the house and he will stay asleep. Oh the joy of motherhood. However, better this than no nap, oooh that's scary.

We took a spontaneous trip to the zoo one afternoon. It was such a beautiful day. I picked Van up from school, we ate lunch, then picked up grandma and went to the zoo. Fun times. I love when the weather gets nice, I even let the boys wear shorts-they were happy boys.


This is a new bounce house place I found: TOTALLY AMAZING. We've been to a few of these kinds of places, and this one is by far the best. The boys had a blast. Van made a friend and they were running all around this place together. (Weston took a great nap this day)

Huge slide:


 The boys had fun in this one, Van would wait on top of this dish shaped area then Weston would run to him, they would hug and tumble one over the other until they would fall off the side of the dish shaped area. They kept doing it over and over. Oh to be young again.


This is really condensed, but I just wanted to share some adventures. 

No comments: