My Dog Rags:
I've got a dog and his name is Rags
He eats so much that his tummy sags
His ears flip, flop and; his tail wig wags
And when he walks, he goes zig zag.
He eats so much that his tummy sags
His ears flip, flop and; his tail wig wags
And when he walks, he goes zig zag.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
I love Rags, and he loves me.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
I love Rags, and he loves me.
My dog Rags, he loves to play
He rolls around in the mud all day
I call him (whistle), he doesn't obey
He always runs the other way.
He rolls around in the mud all day
I call him (whistle), he doesn't obey
He always runs the other way.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
I love Rags, and he loves me.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
He goes flip flop, wig wag, zig zag.
I love Rags, and he loves me.
Tiny Tim:
I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim
I put him in the bathtub, to see if he could swim
He drank up all the water, and he ate up all the soap
And now he's sick in bed with bubbles in his throat.
Someone call the doctor
Someone call the nurse
Someone call the lady with the alligator purse.
I don't like the doctor
I don't like the nurse
I don't like the lady with the alligator purse.
So out goes the doctor
And out goes the nurse
And out goes the lady with the alligator purse.
Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles
Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles
Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles
Bubbles, bubbles......POP!
2 comments:
I had a dog named "Rags" when I was a boy.
Papa
Awe, I didn't know that Papa. So cute.
Post a Comment