Wednesday, September 12

Feature Wall

We have a hallway wall that's open to the living room. I thought it would be the perfect wall for a feature wall. I had been trying to figure out how to bring the bright entry way into more of the house and was trying to figure out what color could achieve this without clashing with the many bright colors already going on.

When we first bought the house I had wanted to keep some of the 1970s in the house, but in a modern way. I figured I could try to match the orangy-yellow bench in the entry and put that on the wall.

It's fun and bright and I LOVE it. Can't wait to add some other orange accents in the living room to make it really "go."


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Got caught up on your blog today and I love all the things you've done with your house. It looks fantastic! I bet you've already increased your home's value by a lot.