Katie and I got to see the baby today and it is another boy!!! We were excited and anxious for either one. A girl would be exciting since we already have a boy. But boys are great fun and we are excited that Van will have a playmate close in age. Also, another boy is great financially since we already have A TON of boy stuff. What is really funny, is we have a whole bunch of girls names picked out and only about 4 boy names.The boy was moving around great. We heard the heartbeat and the doc said that everything looks great, though they could not get a good pic of the heart, so will get to have another ultrasound. The first pic has an arrow pointing to the determining factor of why the baby is a boy..... :) The other pic is a face shot if you can make it out.
2 comments:
CONGRATS!! I agree...having two of the same sex one right after the other is definitely better on the finances! We are super happy for you guys!
That is so wonderful! I think having two boys together will make for good friends. I kind of hope our next one will be a boy also, and then a girl and I will be perfectly happy. I'm glad he looks healthy!
Post a Comment