I don't have any pictures from Thankgsiving, so this will be short.
I will just list what I am thankful for....
Being able to spend Thankgiving with family and friends. Shawna came up from Eugene. Also, Paul and Blythe came over. We had some great food and a good time together.
My wonderful family who I love more than anything.
Two beautiful little boys. Who at time try my patience, reminding me that I am imperfect and in need of continual help from my Heavenly Father to make my weaknesses become strengths.
A wonderful husband who is my best friend, who does so much for me and our family. Who makes me want to try harder to be a better person and who always believes in me.
Being able to finsh my schooling, and follow the teachings of the Prophet.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. To have the truth and know what is truely important, which helps me put things in perspective. I am so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, who atoned for our sins so that we might repent and return to live with our Father in Heaven again.
No comments:
Post a Comment