Thursday, February 24

Snow

The boys have waited all winter for some snow (we meant to go "to the snow" one weekend, but never did).

It took it almost 'til March, but it finally happened.....When we woke this morning and looked out there was SNOW. The boys were so excited. They were jumping for joy and we couldn't get them dressed fast enough.
Weston finding snow.
Look!
Me and Wes posing in the snow
Here's the boys playing
There was barely 2 inches of snow on the ground, but they had so much fun throwing snow balls with dad (while I got ready for school).
When I got to school, only about half of my class showed up, and the roads were basically empty. Apparently in Oregon, if there are 2 inches of snow everyone feels they need a snow day (I was feeling it too!) :)

1 comment:

Brendan & Jessica said...

Such cute pictures! I'm glad we actually got snow this Winter. I wish it would have stuck around a little longer though.